About Forte Creative
Meet Linda Forte
As Founder, Linda develops exceptional marketing campaigns for her clients both online and for print. From logos, to websites and email marketing, to magazine design – she has the talent and technical skills to get your business rolling.
Highlights of Linda’s business and education experience include:
- 30 years of graphic design experience.
- 15 years of web design and development.
- BFA from Moore College of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- Creative Director/Project Manager for two unique information technology companies since 1999
- Full-time Faculty and Design Coordinator of Pennsylvania College of Art & Design for 5 years
- Linda taught various design technology, typography, design history, web, and animation courses and headed up the graphic design internship.
- In addition, she developed and maintained the original college website and continues to teach as an adjunct.
- Responsible for well over 200 web project clients and countless print project clients.
Contact Linda directly for expert advice with website, e-marketing projects, and corporate identity design. She is happy to train, consult and coordinate with in-house developers, designers, and client marketing staff.
Why Forte Creative?
For business owners, non-profits and entrepreneurs, one of the most difficult areas of running an organization is advertising and marketing.
Forte Creative can infuse a company’s essence into a new logo… or weave important marketing messages consistently across all media.
Forte Creative brings affordable, agency-quality web design to businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations.
Key professionals like you know how important an effective online presence is and what a difference it can make to the success of your venture, but struggle to find affordable quality design and development to produce effective results.
Some of our “fortes” are redesigning websites so they are user friendly and responsive in mobile devices; enhanced social media design, e-marketing campaigns, and online blog design.
Mobile device compatible websites and online promotions by Forte are built with valid current programming techniques and feature exceptional design, advertising copy with effective calls to action, and communicate crucial selling propositions that are often deficient in small business web products and services.
Forte provides print design expertise for business, education, and corporate identity.
Print services include magazine design and layout, direct marketing, multi-page brochures, sell sheets, catalogs, postcards, and other print materials; ads, banners, billboards, specialty advertising, and promotion materials for trade shows.
Forte Creative specialists are easy to communicate with, and have the talent and technical skills to produce unique branding and marketing solutions for your organization.